المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Is this do able in VC++? Or is there a better way.

C++ Programming
06-17-2009, 02:00 AM
I currently have an application, that tracks activity for any changes in an external app. I am using windows enum to keep track of all instances of that application and open windows. In case if any user decides to have a multiple instances running. However I only get the active window first hence my process only goes after the active window, by the time it's done processing the user could have changed to the second window and I would miss any changes that have been made in the second ********

What I would like to do, not even sure if it's do able or is it beyond my level of expertise, which practically is a bigginer.

My application to be able to open a thread or something for every window thats open for the external app. Message back to my app probably using IPC, Post Window Message or some sort of communication to process the changes based on the window thats opened in the external app. In other words if 10 windows are open, have 10 different threads go after each ******** Is this really how I should do it or is there a better way?

Please could someone shed some light and tell me if there is a better way to do it.

Thanks a Million.