المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Recive data from sensor circuit

C# Programming
06-29-2009, 12:20 PM
One night I came up with a random idea to make an ultrasonic underwater exploration robot. This robot will use ultrasonic transducers to communicate with a laptop on the surface of a body of water. I found some test transducers which are water proof and I got a small aquarium tank to test the devices in. Now, I never worked with communications nor have done much analog to digital interface work...long story short I'm a communications newbie who needs a little push in the right direction. What I am asking for is some information or link to a place where I can learn more about how to receive digital output data from my sensor circuit using C#. The output is TTL logic (5v+) and I am not sure how to go about obtaining the data that is being outputted. So I just connect the output to the data line of a USB and open up hyper terminal? Will i receive anything? I apologize for what might be stupid questions. http://www.barakasoft.com/script/Forums/Images/smiley_smile.gif Any help would be greatly appreciated.