المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : InvalidOperationException - object is currently in use elsewhere - red cross

C# Programming
06-30-2009, 12:30 AM
Hello

I have a C# desktop application in which one thread that I create continously gets an image from a

source(it's a digital camera actually) and puts it on a panel(panel.Image = img) in the GUI(which

must be another thread as it is the code-behind of a control.

The application works but on some machines I get the following error at random time

intervals(unpredictable)

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidOperationException: The object is currently in use elsewhere.

Then the panel turns into a red cross, red X - i think this is the invalid picture icon that is

editable from the properties. The application keeps working but the panel is never updated

From what I can tell this error comes from the control's onpaint event where I draw something else

on the picture

I tried using a lock there but no luckhttp://www.barakasoft.com/script/Forums/Images/smiley_frown.gif

The way I call the function that puts the image on the panel is as follows:

if (this.ReceivedFrame != null)
{
Delegate[] clients = this.ReceivedFrame.GetInvocationList();
foreach (Delegate del in clients)
{
try
{
del.DynamicInvoke(new object[] { this, new StreamEventArgs(frame) });
}
catch { }
}
}

this is the delegate:

public delegate void ReceivedFrameEventHandler(object sender, StreamEventArgs e);
public event ReceivedFrameEventHandler ReceivedFrame;

and this is how the function inside the control code-behind registers to it:

Camera.ReceivedFrame += new Camera.ReceivedFrameEventHandler(camera_ReceivedFrame);

I also tried

del.Method.Invoke(del.Target, new object[] { this, new StreamEventArgs(b) });

instead of

del.DynamicInvoke(new object[] { this, new StreamEventArgs(frame) });

but no luck

Does anyone know how I could fix this error or at least catch the error somehow and make the thread put the images on the panel once again?

Can anyone help please? I am really stuck
Thank you in advance

hello