المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : MCI Video Playback - How to get MPEG-4 to work

C# Programming
07-24-2009, 05:51 PM
Hello Everyone!

I am building a test application that plays video files. I found a tutorial and am importing WinMM.dll, and calling mciSendString to open the file and then play it back. It works great for almost all videos except MPEG-4. When I load an MPEG-4 file, MCI returns an error that the specified device is not open or not recognized by MCI. I originally thought this to be a codec issue, however I can open and play the file back in Windows Media Player just fine. I went and downloaded ffdshow just in case, but I still receive this error from the MCI device. Is there something I am missing to tie this together, or is it just not possible? If it is not possible, could someone please point me in the right direction to head so I can make an application that allows me to play back MPEG-4 video? I only need very basic control (Play,Stop,Pause,Seek). I am building an application that is going to view two video files side by side and display them simultaneously for evaluation.

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: I think they are using H.264 encoding on their MPEG-4 file if that helps, but none of the video inspectors that I have used on the file have been able to successfully tell me what codec exactly it is using.