المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Implementation help. Cheers Guys!!

C# Programming
08-01-2009, 03:01 PM
Sorry to have to post this guys and I believe this is the right group to target. Any help would be absolutely fantastic and obviously very much appreciated.....

I would say I am a beginner and have learnt from asp.net c sharp and SQL books. I have got to a stage where things make sense and like many of you will know it is pretty good place to be. Obviously I still have a long way to go hence I have thrown myself into a project which will I guess test many core technology.

Basically I am going to start work on a business system which logs information at each stage of a production process. The item gets picked up and ideally scanned in as it should already have a barcode (act as a primary id). When it gets to the premises it is booked in and then goes through each process of modification or testing (refurbishment) and then sent out again to a new origin when it is sold.

Ideally I want to use ASP.NET, C sharp and obviously SQL. Could you guys possibly give me some advice as to what areas of additional technology I should look into to implement it if there is anything? I trust barcode readers are universal and just plug the serial onto an excel spreadsheet which I could import into SQL database.

I read about things like Workflows, MVC's LINQ an WPF etc etc or is this not the way forward. I have a logical idea of how this thing should work but unclear as to what is out there if you see where I'm coming from.

I like the idea of running Sharepoint alongside this system but that comes later.

Any help will be awesome. Where to start? Just hope I haven't screwed myself!

Cheers for reading everyone.