المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Code Integration Problem (Need your help experts).

C++ Programming
08-10-2009, 09:51 AM
Hi friends, please help me to solve this problem. There is a project which contains more than 10 small projects. These projects contains their respective exe's. Each project has some dlls to perform particular operation. Each dll is build by linking with either header1 or header2. My task is to integrate them in one project and make one exe i.e. code integration. I have almost finished it. When I run the project then it is giving error as "Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt" only for those projects whose dlls are linked with header2 and its fine working for those projects whose dlls are linked with header1. I have linked the new project with each and every dll required for operation. No errors while compilation. But it's giving an error while performing operations. Do you have any solution for my problem?

I will try to explain my problem in breif, there are two headers i.e. header1 and header2. header2 is same as header1 but with extra functions, in other words header1 is subset of header2. Namespace and class names of these headers are same. header1 is linked to project before header2. So whenever extra functions are getting called then error message is coming. Actually due to same namespace and sequence of headers first preference is to header1 and that does not contain that extra function. This should not happen actually. I can't change namespace names of headers, because they are third party headers. If I change the sequence of linking then problem is occurring for header2, because that header also does not contain some functions. If you got my problem then please suggest me. And one more thing independent projects are working fine. If I debug the whole project then also same problem is occurring. Thank you and regards.

http://nnhamane.googlepages.com/