المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : imageList images appear to be getting "corrupted"

C# Programming
08-26-2009, 05:57 AM
Hello everyone-

I have an imagelist in my application with 6 images, all .png, all 24x24, 32 bits resolution. I am using them in a treeview control. All is well they show up perfectly for a little while but then during the course of me making code changes and compiling they appear to be getting corrupted. After a few compiles / a few hours later the images will begin to show up on the tree view with hatch marks in them. If I click "choose images" on the image list, they show up in the last with hatch marks. A few compiles later or another hour or two goes by, and there are more hatch marks in the image. It appears to be like a gray grid. If I go into the imagelist and delete all the images and re-add them, they show up fine again, but some time goes by and they begin to start showing hatch marks in them. I cannot figure out what I am doing that is causing the images in that list to "corrupt". Any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks!

EDIT: The imagelist properties is set properly. Depth 32bit, image size 24,24 which is what all of the images are. (And the imagelist "choose images" when you click on an individual image the properties match, 32b, 24x24)