المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Cannot perform '=' operation on System.Char and System.Boolean. exception

C# Programming
08-28-2009, 03:10 PM
Hi all,

I am developing a winforms application and, in order to store some data on the client side I am using a dataset. My problem is that for a particular table (nothing different in settings compared to other datatables in my dataset), I get an exception when I try to insert a new Row.
I will not paste any code in here as I don't think that it will help anyone, but what I do is:

* create new row object using: MyDataSet.MyDatatableRow row = datasetInstance.MyDataTable.NewMyDataTableRow();
* I populate the columns I need
* I try to add the row to the datatable: datasetInstance.MyDataTable.AddMyDataTableRow(row);

At the very last step (add to datatable), I get an exception saying: "Cannot perform '=' operation on System.Char and System.Boolean."
I tried to see if I am doing something wrong while setting the column value, but everything looks fine... also I already waste lots of time on google trying to find an answer, but no success.

Can anyone explain to me why this exeption occurs? Any idea what could be wrong, what should I try in order to fix this?

Thank you in advance!

Andrei