المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Service not running for Impersonated user with CreateProcessAsUser [C#]

C# Programming
09-16-2009, 08:30 PM
There is a LocalSystem Service (Job.exe) which performs a certain absolutly required task (for example: file system watching), this service is run for all users (at least when they logon).
There is another LocalSystem Service (Serv.exe) which uses CreateProcessAsUser(...) to launch a process as a different (admin) user.
There are 2 accounts, USER (which is the one logged-on) and ADMIN.

So this is the scenario ...
User logs in to USER account (non-admin) and both LocalSystem Services (Job.exe & Serv.exe) start and work without any problems... Then at a certain point Serv.exe calls CreateProcessAsUser() using the ADMIN account in order to launch an administrative task (note that USER is currently logged in).

So far everything is fine - but now a problem happens - the process run by CreateProcessAsUser(...) under the ADMIN is not subject to the LocalSystem service JOB.exe - for example if JOB.exe monitors file-system changes and logs them if I launch a task with CreateProcessAsUser(...) under ADMIN that changes files I would assume JOB.exe would log these - but it does NOT ...

So it looks like JOB.exe is NOT running in the context of the ADMIN account when launched using CreateProcessAsUser(...), this is a big deal for me - I need to ensure JOB.exe LocalSystem service is absolutly always running - even when CreateProcessAsUser(...) is used...

Is there anything I can do to solve this problem? any help would be much appreciated.
Can I load the environment? profile? something to kick-in JOB.exe so that it actually works?

Thanks,