المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : how one can programatically send keystroke, mouse move, mouse click

C# Programming
09-18-2009, 02:21 AM
suppose i have one form with one button and i want when i will click the button then mouse will go to a folder and double click on it to open. so please someone tell me how can i do this programatically.

i need this type of idea for developing screen sharing apps. i can develop apps with remoting that which run in client machine and capture client screen and send the scree to my apps and then my apps paint its screen with that image. it is easy but suppose client desktop has one folder called test and when i will click on the picture of that test folder from my end then what i need to send as a result apps in client end can programatically open that folder.

please i need good idea to move in right direction to develop a screen share apps. please give me the idea that how to open folder of client machine after clicking on the image of client desktop transferred by apps sitting in client machine.

i will be highly obliged if anyone can help me to develop this apps with idea and also can tell me if is there any site available from where i can download the sample code.

Thanks in advance

tbhattacharjee