المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Unwanted resizing in Button components

C# Programming
03-30-2009, 01:02 PM
Hi all,
I have a program which made some components inheriting from Button class. There are many kinds of components all of which are inhertiting from a basemodule class and the basemodule class inherits from Button.
Whenever I make a project in my application I add some components to it. When I close a project and open it in the smae machin(computer) there is no problem. But when I make a project in a machin and then take it's files and try to open it in another machin my components(Button based) are resized to a very big size (about 100 times bigger).
I monitor all the program and encountered with a call of resize event but I cannot find its event caller. This shows that whenever I open a project in my application which was made in other PC the components are at first point added in their normal size. But then the size are changed (by who?! I don't know!) and the event of button resize is called!
I guessed that it comes from Framework. The version I used is .Net 2.0 but that is not related to the framework since in every machines the same problem happens!!!
Please help me to solve this problem... since this really got all my application's functionality.

Many Thanks,
Roza