المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Using DirectSound and Synthesis toolkit in Visual Studio [modified]

C++ Programming
03-31-2009, 03:43 AM
I've been trying to use the Synthesis Toolkit (Found here, for those unfamiliar: http://ccrma.stanford.edu/software/stk/ ) The instructions to use it on the site seem rather vague, at best. I've downloaded DirectX 9, and added a slew of libraries to link with, and now I have some unresolved external symbols. I'm not sure how to go about tackling these messages, and am not sure what could be causing it, or what could be missing. It looks to me like a missing function in RtApiDs, but I don't know where this class is. If anyone has any experience setting up the STK for Visual Studio 2005, guidance would be greatly appreciated.

These are the four error messages I am getting:

1>RtAudio.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateA@8 referenced in function "public: virtual unsigned int __thiscall RtApiDs::getDefaultInputDevice(void)" (?getDefaultInputDevice@RtApiDs@@UAEIXZ)
1>RtAudio.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DirectSoundEnumerateA@8 referenced in function "public: virtual unsigned int __thiscall RtApiDs::getDefaultInputDevice(void)" (?getDefaultInputDevice@RtApiDs@@UAEIXZ)
1>RtAudio.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DirectSoundCaptureCreate@12 referenced in function "public: virtual struct RtAudio::DeviceInfo __thiscall RtApiDs::getDeviceInfo(unsigned int)" (?getDeviceInfo@RtApiDs@@UAE?AUDeviceInfo@RtAudio@@I@Z)
1>RtAudio.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DirectSoundCreate@12 referenced in function "public: virtual struct RtAudio::DeviceInfo __thiscall RtApiDs::getDeviceInfo(unsigned int)" (?getDeviceInfo@RtApiDs@@UAE?AUDeviceInfo@RtAudio@@I@Z)

And here is the list of libraries I am linking with:
odbc32.lib
odbccp32.lib
dinput8.lib
dsound.lib
dxguid.lib
winmm.lib
Wsock32.lib
gdi32.lib
User32.lib
Advapi32.lib

Inherited Values:
kernel32.lib
user32.lib
gdi32.lib
winspool.lib
comdlg32.lib
advapi32.lib
shell32.lib
ole32.lib
oleaut32.lib
uuid.lib
odbc32.lib
odbccp32.lib

*Edit: Edited the title of the post because this looks as if it is a DirectSound issue.

modified on Monday, March 30, 2009 7:35 PM