المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Collection within collection classes (a la Treeview/TreeNodes)

C# Programming
09-25-2009, 04:11 AM
Hey everybody,
Looking for another push in the right direction here.
I'm trying to create a class that involves other collection, like the Treeview has Treenodes, which have treenodes, which have treenodes, etc...
I have a Treeview that holds Teams, then Processors assigned to those teams, and then Tasks assigned to those Processors. I need to fill an excel spreadsheet based on these assignments. I'd like to create instance of a class based on each parent node in the treeview (where level == 0), where I can say 'foreach (Processor proc in Teams), create headers in excel, and then for each 'Alpha alpha in Processors', create subheaders underneath the Processors. The key is to, I guess, I have each team created at a time, onto the assigned Team Tab in Excel.

I've got classes created, but I'm afraid I've only got it set up where I can create a Team.Processors, and a Processors.Alpha, but not a Team.Processors.Alphas... Honestly, I'm not sure if I'm even headed in the right direction.

Any ideas or detailed articles on this? All help is appreciated!
Thanks!
Scott