المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Using 2 thread i receive a message " Access violation reading ******** 0x0000001c ".

C++ Programming
04-02-2009, 03:32 AM
Hi, someone can help with this ?

The objects composition are:

My user interface ... STProfissional ... Do_Start() ... Doing()
..................... STFabrica ....... STProducao ... STCelula ... STPacoteFabrica ... Move_()
....................................... STLogistica ... STProjeto ... STPacoteCliente

Thread 1 = My user interface
Thread 2 = Worker thread started inside profissional (See code). (Blackground).

From STProfessional i would like to start Move_EntradaToBaseline() in STPacoteFabrica ...

My project is basicaly: Inside STFabrica, STProducao, STCelula, STPacoteFAbrica, STLogistica, STProjeto e STPacoteCliente i will make text files containing tasks informations and i put then into directories where a worker Thread (Thread 2) get it and manage it, openig it, reading the tasks informations e calling the apropriated function inside classes STFabrica, STProducao, STCelula, STPacoteFAbrica, STLogistica, STProjeto e STPacoteCliente that efectively do the task.

My Objects (Or classes if you prefer) are just a Set of CString object containing informations about directories, Names, Caracteristics,etc. Sametimes i use deque for mantain necessary lists.

I receive the error when was did my first test that call Move_EntradaToBaseline()...(Thread 1, STPacoteFabrica.cpp) from Doing() (Thread 2, STProfessional.cpp) and the error happen.

I noted that, when i put a breakpoint in the line where the error heappen, Looking for variables content, they are invalid, with dirty content or invalid pointers ... I don´t now wy this heappen.

if someone needs i can send the code files ... I realy need help ... the approuch is essencial in my project.

Sorry by poor english, I´m brasiliam and student for this ******** ...