المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Interfacing with an Maxatec POS receipt printer, printing "downloaded images"

C++ Programming
04-05-2009, 10:12 PM
Hello,

I'm writing an application that needs to interface with a Maxatec MT-200 receipt printer. This is done through posting bytes to the device. I have successfully changed character encodings and made text bold in the past, so my basic approach is sound.

I am working off the MT-200 technical manual, but I don't seem to be having much luck getting it working printing monochrome bitmap images (bitmap in the traditional sense, 1-bit per pixel).

ftp://ftp.maxatec-europe.com/Public/Maxatec/MT-200_Technical.pdf[^ (ftp://ftp.maxatec-europe.com/Public/Maxatec/MT-200_Technical.pdf)]

Look to page 59 and 60, defining and printing a downloaded bit image. It certainly has me confused.

[Name] Define downloaded bit image

[Format] ASCII GS * x y d1 ... d (x x y x 8)
Hex 1D 2A x y d1 ... d (x x y x 8)
Decimal 29 42 x y d1 ... d (x x y x 8)

The number of dots in the horizontal direction is x x 8, in the vertical
direction it is y x 8.

Surely the number of horizontal dots is the number specified by x. Does it simply mean x must be a multiple of 8? When I write the following bytes to the device:

1D 2A 10 10 66 66 66 66 66 66 66 66

in an effort to define a downloaded device image, the device becomes unresponsive - it doesn't print any additional ascii bytes I might send. It certainly doesn't respond to the print dowloaded image command:

1D 2F 30

What should I do? Can anyone make sense of this documentation? I myself cannot work it out, so I'd appreciate if someone else could weigh in,

Regards,
Sternocera