المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Inconsistent image distortions

C# Programming
01-26-2010, 09:21 PM
I've encountered a baffling problem with images, and I'm hoping someone who has seen something similar might suggest what's going wrong.

I'm working with CMYK bitmaps (not RGB) and generating separate cyan, magenta, yellow, and black bitmaps for printing. I'm adding some markup to the black plane before the bitmaps are generated.

The problem is the black markup is appearing on all four planes, and where it does appear, only every 4th column is written. It's almost as if the black markup is being diluted over the four planes.

Now for the baffling part: It only happens on SOME machines. It works correctly MOST OF the time. I've only seen this malfunction on three machines.

I've tried copying the same .EXE and .DLLs and the results are consistent on each machine, i.e. it appears to be machine-specific, not file-specific. On two machines that have the same service pack (3) of Windows XP, one exhibits the problem, and one doesn't.

Has anyone seen any behavior like this before, or have any idea what's causing the inconsistent results? Thanks!