المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : BIZTALK questions: do not import duplicate data coming from csv file to sql server table

C# Programming
01-27-2010, 09:40 PM
Hi all,

I am using biztalk 2009 and sql server 2008, vs2008.

any information is greatly appreciated - I am not able to find any tutorials or articles on how and where to start

I need help on figuring out how to do the following. I have csv file which I am able to map to sql server tables using updategrams and I am successful in importing the data to respective fields in multiple tables. (If the data in csv file is clean and straightforward then everything is smooth - but the system I am developing is a bit complex)

now I need to do validation on the data that is coming in

1) I need to retreive the csv file name into a attribute in flat file schema and retreive a part of the filename and parse it into the sql server table field.

2) I need to check if the data coming from csv file already exists (if yes then dont insert that Customer record and only update that customer's information)

3) validation for datatypes , length,spaces, -this all I cannot do in the map through functoids (In the map I can only check for schema mapping - if the schema matches or not -how can i do this)

4) where and how to do data validation in biztalk - so that correct data is imported to sql server (How to seperate schema validation from data validation in biztalk)

thanks