المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Download Video from YouTube

C# Programming
04-03-2010, 08:42 AM
I have been all over Google to figure out a way to download a file from YouTube. Well, looking for the code. http://www.barakasoft.com/script/Forums/Images/smiley_smile.gif
I have no clue how its done.

Well, I visited many sites that provided the code (Just Google "Open Source YouTube Downloader" and "C# Download YouTUbe Video".) However, the code I got from them did not download the file. Looked like some string they were looking for was not found on the page.

I also came across an article which stated that YouTube is trying to stop the downloading of videos on other websites and software.
Well, how are some software (commercial) still able to download the video?

If you can help me out, that would be really nice. I am just looking to download .flv, nothing fancy.

Thanks,
Harsimran Singh
1) The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do. - Ted Nelson
2) Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users? - Clifford Stoll
3) The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers. - Sydney J. Harris
(Computer code: 00001111 - translation: Hello! :P )

REMEMBER:
"Computers are made for us, we are not made for th