المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : WinForms App Only Runs When Pressing F5 (Start Debugging) :: VS2008 & .NET 3.5

C# Programming
05-21-2010, 06:41 AM
I have a WinForms application I'm writing that used to work with no problems. I haven't made any changes; I haven't touched the code in a month or two due to other things in my life. Last night I went back to it to fix it up and such. When I would press Ctrl+F5 (Start Without Debugging) I got nothing. I mean, I saw the wait cursor for a couple of seconds then it disappears. I checked Task Manager and the process is there. It shows the current memory usage at ~29,000KB ... that number never changes no matter how long it sits.

If I press F5 to start debugging it works flawlessly. I have also tried in Release mode. And I have tried running the application directly from the \Debug and \Release folders outside of the VS environment. It did the same thing. Debugging is the only way it will work.

Anyone ever see this before or have suggestions? I have tried changing the target .NET version to 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5 (it was originally developed on 2.0 and worked just fine). Thanks in advance.