المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : How do i make an application thumbnail veiwer?

C# Programming
03-15-2011, 08:01 AM
Hi

I have been given the task of making an application thumbnail viewer. I would like to be able to put a thumbnail in a container when an applications main form passes over the widget. Can someone please help me get started? The main problem I am facing is how to recieve a drap over or drag drop event in a container from an appliation that passes over it. Its not just any application. I do have the source code for the applicatoins I want to minimize in this thumbnail viewer and can send them messages that tell them to make a thumbnail file out of there focused ******** The problem I am having is

1. What container can recieve drap drop events from an applicaton that passes over it? (I tried a flowlayout which can only recieve events from and object derived from a windows control which doesn't include forms)

Please can someone point me to some documentation or example code that may get me started?

The basic behavoir I want is like what google chrome does to minimize an application in its thumbnail veiwer and then restore it