المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Cover Letter Sample

A7med Baraka
03-27-2011, 09:27 PM
Cover Letter Sample

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to inform you of my interest for the position of Business Executive as was recently made available in your company.
I recently obtained my Degree from the University of Chulalongkorn with a Second Class Upper Division. As a graduate in Business Communication, I have acquainted myself with a range of skills that would allow me to blend with the organizational’s culture, and propel the team to new height of success.
Apart from being a proactive learner, I was actively involved in extra-curricular activities inside and outside of campus. I was in the organizing committee that launched one of the biggest career and education fairs in the state in July 2007, attended by over 30,000 people, and officiated by the city mayor. Additionally, I was the deputy chairman for the Photography Club, as well as the Secretary for the Swimming Club.
My enthusiastic involvement in many activities outside of the academic circle has served me well in nurturing my leadership and communication skills, which are essential to succeed in the working world.
Together with the cover letter, I attach herewith my resume for your full consideration. I appreciate your time reviewing my application, and it will be a pleasure for me to attend an interview with you at your convenient time.
Yours sincerely,