المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Error 1001 : Unable to get installer types in my InstallHelper.dll assembly

C# Programming
09-25-2011, 03:52 AM
Hi, I am working on a C# project in visual studio 2010. I have finished the project and now working on its setup project. I created a setup project and another Installer class project. In custom actions of my setup project I use my Installer class to add a login user to the database. However after coppied the project files to the target machine, when my installer class needs to work en error occurs. It says unable to get installer types in InstallHelper.dll assembly which is created by me. I could not understand why it is happening. One important thing is that, It does not occur on my machine maybe it is because i devolopped the project in my machine and it is windows 7 professional. However in other machines always this error occurs. For example, I tried it in Windows Vista, Windows 7 Professional (32-bit) and also (64-bit) always this error occurs. Can anyone help me in this issue ? What should I do ? Please it is a bit urgent.