المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : data presentation

C# Programming
11-20-2011, 08:05 AM
I'm a relatively new C# programmer and am using datagridview to maintain my data. However, some of the tab pages in my application need to show data and data subsets in a different format. Some of it will be row-based instead of column-based. Here's an example; if I have 4 objects, each taking up one row of a datagrid in the first tab I will need to break that up into 4 columns per object in another tab for a total of 16 columns and another tab will break that into 4 groups of 6 rows for a total of 24 rows. I also might want to get rid of the grid "look" and show it in more of a row-based/column based reporting format that will still be bound to a set of underlying methods. Before I start trying to do this with datagridview (perhaps it's not even possible) does anyone out there have any better ideas as to how to go about this? The key is that the data has to be bound to underlying calculations, kind of like a spreadsheet, but I need a lot of flexibility as to how I go about it. Thanks in advance.