المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : A Question Of Structure

C# Programming
04-12-2012, 03:40 AM
Since I've done all my learning the hard way - buying lots of books and surfing CodeProject, most of the examples I see are short ones, meant to illustrate a concept. The usual routine is to fire up VS, create a new project, and do all the coding on one form. But that seems cluttered to me for a real program.

I'm revisiting a project I started a while back, and it uses a main form for user interaction, but does a lot of background stuff that just clutters up the form code. For instance, one routine strips all the quotation marks out of a string so that I can later use the Split function to break up the fields in the string. It was convenient to debug it on the main form, but now that it works, it's just making the form code hard to follow. I don't have enough stuff to justify a library, but I'm wondering where it would be good to shove such things. Should I make a new class that contains all the helper functions? Or stuff these things in the nearly empty Program.cs file? Or something else?

What's the usual practice?
Will Rogers never met me.