المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Cross threaded operations

C# Programming
02-09-2013, 03:50 AM
I have recently started to multithread my program and everything seems to work fine with the exception of a form I use to track the progress of data being transfered.

The Progress form is on the main thread, I send data to it as my program is processing it. The problem is that is does not appear on the form, I have used various methods to Invoke the thread but it just goes into a loop and never stops or just goes into oblivian. Some of the methods are as follows or similar:

public void UpdateStartTime(String text) { if (textBoxStartTime.InvokeRequired) { UpdateStartTimeCallback updateStartTimeCallback = new UpdateStartTimeCallback(UpdateStartTime); Invoke(updateStartTimeCallback, new object[] { Text }); } else { textBoxStartTime.Text = text; } } and public void UpdateStartTime(TextBox textBox, String text) { if (textBoxStartTime.InvokeRequired) { textBoxStartTime.Invoke(new Action(UpdateStartTime), new object[] { textBox, text }); } else { textBoxStartTime.Text = text; } }
I also tried a delegate but it just does not see the other thread, I have verified the thread numbers are different and they're being used, it just doesn't make the connection.

Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Michael