ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : Learn How to make Panorama with Images Using PhotoShop

wa7edmenelnass
10-16-2008, 07:53 PM
Welcome all
Now we will learn how to make Panorama with images Using PhotoShop !

So you want to learn how to make panorama photos, well there are 2 ways. You can use one of those panorama programs or you can do it by hand in photoshop. In theory the panorama programs are really good to use, but when if you want it perfect you shouldn’t really use them because the program can’t see errors as good as your eye can see them.

Well let’s get started.

First you take your photos. I am one of the lucky ones that have the panorama setting on my camera. So I can see the photo I just took and where I should take the next one. But this can be done without that setting too, just pick your spot where you want to photograph. It really really helps if you have a tripod to put your camera on when you take panorama photos. I didn’t actually have one with me when I took the one I will show you now, but trust me it helps a lot. Ok so you pick your spot, take the first shot, I always start taking the photos from the left and go on to the right. So take the first photo then try to remember an object or something that’s on the right side of that photo you just took, now move your camera to the right (in my case) and find that object you just picked out as your marker, now put that object in the middle of the next photo, it really helps if you can put the photos over each other in photoshop when you want to edit them. I just found 5 photos that were in my panorama photo I took a few years back. So I will show you how I put them together now.
http://www.teamphotoshop.com/tut_photography/panorama/1.jpg1.
So first you decide the size of your panorama, I want mine to be the height of 600 pixels and the width will then be 4000 pixels, because when I put the height to 600 then all the images have to be 800 px times 600 px… So 800 times 5 is 4000. Import all the images and change the size from your original size to 800*600. So I have the size now, let’s open up photoshop now, and lets start with an empty canvas (image) with the size of 4200 times 600 px. I put the extra 200 to the 4000 to have a little breathing room when I edit my photos. http://www.teamphotoshop.com/tut_photography/panorama/2.jpg
Okay so now put the photo that you took most to the left on layer one, the next on layer 2 and so on. After that you try to put them as good as possible on each other, you will see where the photos will change, that’s the red circles on my image. http://www.teamphotoshop.com/tut_photography/panorama/3.jpg
Now you take the rectangular marquee tool and drag “a line” where the 2 images go together. Now Press Ctrl + Alt + D and to select the feather tool (sorry just know the shortcut to most tools). Put in the amount let’s say 20…something around that should be good and press enter. Now be sure that you have selected layer 2, which means the second photos overlapping the first one. Then just press delete. Now you see how the two images go together. Sometimes it works just with that and some times your need to use the lasso tool for example to fix some small details so that they really fit together with the first photo. http://www.teamphotoshop.com/tut_photography/panorama/4.jpg
When you then got every image together, use the crop tool to select out our photo of the panorama, you can take all or just a part of it. I usually get empty spaces over or under so I just crop so that they don’t come in to the final picture. When you now have cropped the photo and checked that all the details are right, you can put all the photos in to one photo by pressing Ctrl + E, to emerge the photos together as one (I think it’s called that?). But be sure that you have checked all the details before you do this because it’s much easier to fix things while they are still as different layers. 5.
Well now you are done, now you can edit the photos as you fix all your other photos or the way I showed you in the other tutorial.

It was pretty easy wasn’t it? And so much better than a ready made program that makes small mistakes here and there. This way you get it perfect… well if you have a sharp eye and notice all the details :)

Copied !!

A7med Baraka
10-16-2008, 09:11 PM
thnx alot wa7edmenelnass
its very useful lesson
thnx again :)