End Google Ads 201810 - BS.net 01 --> I have a file on NTFS drive, when I try to shift + delete that file I get a message access denied. I also checked ACL for that file in which administrator have full control on that file. I also tried to modify security attributes of that file. But every thing is disabled on security tab. When I try to take ownership of file I got message “You only have permission to view the current owner of the file”. (In this case it is Administrators group). I have logged in as an Administrator (which is member of Administrators group) but still I am not able to delete it.

I insured that the file is not loaded in memory, nor it is locked by any other process (I insured it through procmon.exe).

I thought explorer.exe might not have sufficient privileges to deal with that file so I create application having SE_TAKE_OWNERSHIP, SE_BACKUP_NAME and SE_RESTORE_NAME privileges and now try to get access rights or taking ownership of that file but still not get succeed in it.

So please let me know how to delete that file programmatically.

Thanks in advance.