End Google Ads 201810 - BS.net 01 --> Hi everyone!

...From what I can understand, it's that the whole C# Plugin Architecture thing isn't as good as I thought it would be.

I first came up with an idea to (somehow) develop my application in such a way that it would be possible to add functionality at a later time without actually having to go back into the main application project and edit/add code to it, and to also be able to add ANY feature at all (limited only to the imagination.) I would have liked to simply create a DLL (or whatever) and send it to a user and say "Hey man, add this to the "MyApplication" directory and then open "MyApplication". But, out of the 9 articles I've read online, it's become quite apparent that you cannot do that. In order to make a "plugin" work with your program, you must tell your program to look for it. In other words, your program will be 'expecting' "this" plugin. And if you try to open a different plugin that isn't described in your application, it won't work.

I think I might be a little crazy, but I also think that I'm right, going by the 9 articles I've read in the past week. Unless I've misunderstood all 9 articles...

Can anyone please shed a little light on this for me?

Thanks,
schizophrenic PrOgRaMmEr (formerly jase, jt and jay)