End Google Ads 201810 - BS.net 01 --> In the Solitaire game, when you are moving the card around, it moves "over"' the other cards. I'm trying to figure out how this is done using either of the draw-related functions within cards.dll. I can move a card around on the playing area just fine. If that card moves over any of the other cards, it will erase them. If I add invalidating code to the end of the OnMouseMove() function, the card I am moving becomes obscurred by the other cards constantly being redrawn. What can I do to ensure that the card I am moving stays atop the other cards and at the same keep those other cards updated?

Unless there's no other way, I'd like to use the functions provided in cards.dll if I can. I've done very little in regards to GDI so my problem(s) here may be elementary.

Thanks.

- DC

"Old age is like a bank account. You withdraw later in life what you have deposited along the way." - Unknown

"Fireproof doesn't mean the fire will never come. It means when the fire comes that you will be able to withstand it." - Michael Simmons