End Google Ads 201810 - BS.net 01 --> Hi friends.
there is a clinic software who was written by a bankrupted company,
and now it doesn’t work by the some reason, and there is no support on this software,
All things that I have to do are recover the patient’s data that was written by doctor handwriting in his notebook tablet-pc.
let me describe a little...
software has a feature that allow to the doctor to write the patients information by hand writing with an electrical pen, it so like paint brush software and it save this information in the database like bellow...
AIfIAR0E2A/uBgIZAkgRBUgRRP8BBEgQRTUKSBFXDQAAAFD/AQQDATgAGCIgMgkA9P8CAekiOkUzCQD4nwIBWiA6RTgIAP4DAAAAgH8ADw4S+SONP88jjT8RAACAPx4+4gKD/glK/glJAAAAAAAAAAAYyAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAiQIkAAAAAAVMgAAAAESAEJAAAAAAxkAAAAAAIfEAAKLw+E+44+492VloilKFtOjSCG4 PDhA6KAjpKCkI
i found that, it's definitely a String Base 64, 'cause I was able to build a byte array from it with this code:
string strData = dataGridView1[2, 0].Value.ToString();//this from visit table in sample database that i //attached
byte[] data = Convert.FromBase64String(strData);

and then i use this :
public Image ByteToImageConvert(byte[] byteArrayIn)
{
MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream(byteArrayIn);
Image returnImage = Image.FromStream(ms);
return returnImage;
}
but i face with this problem on " Image returnImage = Image.FromStream(ms);":
Parameter is not valid.

So What should i do?

i attached the database file here/:

http://rapidshare.com/files/302706380/test.accdb.html

there is a tables in the database, and all thing that i need is the "VISIT Table" 's information on the column by the name "NOTES", i think it must be image.

HELP ME,THis IS UrGENT Problem!

thank you very much!
With best Regards!

modified on Thursday, November 5, 2009 7:36 PM