End Google Ads 201810 - BS.net 01 --> I am using a MDI application. In the main window there need to be two panes, left pane and the right pane. The left pane displays some static information which will not change at all. But the right pane needs to display dynamic information which will get updated at frequent intervals of time.

I placed a modeless dialog after removing the minimise, maximize and close button from the top on the right pane using the SetWindowPos() which showed the data and gets updated at frequent intervals of time. So i was able to open other dialog windows in the application by this setup.

The Problem is when I use the "Restore down" button of the parent window, the parent window and the dialog window gets separated and shown. Also the parent window becomes resized in size(became a small window) whereas the modeless dialog window remain the same.

Now what I want is a separate pane window, in the mainwindow which should be minimized according to the main window and should remain in the same position in the parent ********

Please provide me sample code for this.