End Google Ads 201810 - BS.net 01 --> Hello folks!

I have a few layered windows which use per-pixel alpha of 32 bit bitmaps to display graphics. I use WindowFromPoint and TrackMouseEvent (which probably uses WindowFromPoint also somewhere along the way of its processing but that's just a guess) to know when the mouse points at these windows. Now, here comes the catch, WindowFromPoint takes the alpha channel of layered windows into acount (also TrackMouseEvent does this when listening for mouse-leave events), so when the given point (e.g: mouse position) is above a transparent pixel of the window then it will ignore the ******** This is very good that way 99.9% of the time. However, i would need WindowFromPoint and TrackMouseEvent to handle my layered windows as if they were not layered windows, so they were normal, everyday, non-transparent rectnagular windows. Is this trick possible somehow? I know i could just forget about these methods and try to write my own implementations, enumerating windows, checking Z-orders and so on to try and find the "pointed" window, but it is probably quite a hassle to implement and would probably turn up a lot of "i didn't think of this" cases when it fails.
Thanks in advance for any comments, ideas, answers.
<div class="signature"><b>> The problem with computers is that they do what you tell them to do and not what you want them to do. Sometimes you just have to hate coding to do it well.