End Google Ads 201810 - BS.net 01 --> Hi all,
Basic problem: ListView is limited to 256x256 pixel images - but I'll be showing thumbnails of pictures that are fairly large and there's no chance these would show any real information in only 256 pixels so I think I need to make my own visual control that allows for larger thumbnails.
I'm thinking this new viewer would have to be based on a PictureBox and it's easy enough to make these dynamically, assign the thumbs to them, handle any mousemove and click events and so on - but I'm struggling with the problem of scrolling the collection: I really can't work out how to do it! What I'd *like* is to have something along the lines of the ListView (I'd only need or want 'LargeImages' naturally) so that the control dynamically provides scroll bars as required.
It looks to me like I need to borrow from the ListView - or inherit its behaviour to some degree - but I've never needed to look at scroll-management at this level and really don't know where to start (oh, for the source for ListView...
I'd be grateful for any pointers that might help me understand the problems I need to address!
Thanks!