End Google Ads 201810 - BS.net 01 --> Hi!
In my project, i'm trying to watch a video streaming broadcasted from my pc (which uses vlc to broadcast the webcam stream ) on my pda which uses windows mobile 5.0.
Unfortunately, it doesn't work even if it has been working in another a pc whit the client application.
However,I've tried to read video stream from internet website from the pda and IT DOES WORK
Then,I've tried to experiment every codec in the VLC broadcast but I don't know if the mobile windows media player can support this kinds of video streaming or if the connection between the pc and the pda is not working.
I notice that i'm working under the same wifi connection and here are the line codes of the broadcasting and the pda client application code.

.bat file :
vlc.exe -vvv -I rc --ttl 12 dshow:// vdev="Default" adev="Default" size="640x480" --sout=#transcode{vcodec=WMV2,vb=800,scale=1}:duplicate{dst=std{access=mmsh,mux=ts,dst=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx :1234}}

SmartDeviceProject source :
private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
Process.Start(new ProcessStartInfo("wmplayer.exe", "http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:1234"));

}

I wish you can help me to find a solution to this problem.I general i want just to watch a video stream in my pda if anyone had a idea...
p.s.: excuse my english