End Google Ads 201810 - BS.net 01 --> Hai!

From last two days I have been searching for code that displays an image from BYTE array, i posted this question multiple times, i even got responses but i was either not able to understand them or not able to use them, The reason is i am new to the IMAGES concept.

Finally i got i solution I was able to display image from byte array by importing CPictureCtrl class from :
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/graphi...reControl.aspx

Finally i am having two problems :

Prob1: I first imported the CPictureCtrl Classes (.h &.cpp) into my Visual Studio 2005 Dialog based application and tried to display .bmp, .jpg, .jp2 images, by using code as explained in above URL,
.bmp and .jpg got displayed but not .jp2, Can you please explain me how to convert .jp2 image to either .jpg or .bmp or how to display .jp2 image using CPictureCtrl Class.

Prob2:My actual requirement is to do a dialog based application in which i have image display from byte array for a pocket PC Device(2003) in eMbedded VC++, The CPictureCtrl class uses GdiPlus.lib, i dowloaded GdiPlus.lib from net and pasted in
C:\Program Files\Windows CE Tools\wce420\POCKET PC 2003\Lib\Armv4
where other libraries exist, and included the name "GdiPlus.lib" in MyProject>Properties>Link>AdditionalLibraries>GdiPlus.lib (both for debug and release) still i get error message :
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'gdiplus.h': No such file or directory
Can u please suggest me the correct version of GdiPlus.lib that is supported in eVC++

Thanks!