End Google Ads 201810 - BS.net 01 --> Greetings,

I wanna make a form that is used to search for something in a database and I wanna make it as a general search from, means I wanna use it with all project forms each one appear different data and dealing with different table in the database, this is not the case, the case is, I will call that search form from another one. I made a constructour which take 3 arguments when called that define the table name on which the search will be made the selection/condition columns in that search form so when I make an instance from another form I pass to that instance the specified arguments and on the search form I made fields that are of the same type as the arguments so when the instance is made it initialize those fields which will be used by the method of search when that form comes in action. I wanna provide the user with options to search by name or by code and of course, with each choice the selection/condition columns will be changed one with the other, and this is my case now. For example, I have a form that displays, saves, deletes records of resources in the factory I will, when clicking mouse right button, make a search form instance.

(searchform) [instance] = new searchform(argTable, argSelectionCol, argConditionCol);

call the search form [instance].show();

So I will give it the table but in the search form itself I wanna make a code/name selection choice for searching process and that will not apply as I already passed, when I made the instance, the selection/condition column.

I wanna know how to made such form and if anyone have another better way/idea about makng such search form based on my requirement I described above I will be grateful for that

Sorry about so lengthy