End Google Ads 201810 - BS.net 01 -->
Consider you are a fresher entering IT world. And luckily you got break into SAP world, which is big and changes pretty faster. What should we do and how should we plan our career?

This is my case. Starting from my class 8th, I dreamt of being a software engineer. After I scored good marks in Intermediate (which we have in India) I choose Information Technology as my engineering degree to fulfill my dreams .And now am an software engineer with 1.8 years of experience in IT industry, Of which I have 1.5 months of SAP BI experience. I aspired of doing development projects and initially I found myself working in shifts for a support project with monitoring role. I felt I was lost in this BIG SAP world.

Doing a monotonous job of monitoring process chains daily, I felt I was doing nothing interesting or which challenges me. So I took up learning technologies like BI, BO and worked on implementation assignments. In this process I got certified in SAP BI. I attended many webinars, like TechEd to know more about SAP BI and other emerging technologies of SAP. I was amazed by new technologies like HANA. I learnt many interesting things from TechEd which inspired me to start blogging on these latest technologies like BW 7.3 and BW-HANA which earned me recognition with silver badge at SCN. This not only helped me to satisfy my inner soul of interest but also inspired me to continue my journey at SCN. I am in love with SAP world and especially SCN. I thank mentors Tammy powlas, Arun for guiding me and correcting my blogs to present them in a better way. I would like to thank SCN and all the mentors, and ask them to guide a fresher (along with me) in building their careers in SAP and reach their goals and aspirations.

Copied