End Google Ads 201810 - BS.net 01 -->

لعبة الحروب والمعارك والمهمات Call of Duty بمساحة 421 ميجا

نداء الواجب لعبة فيديو امتياز. بدأت هذه السلسلة على جهاز الكمبيوتر، وتوسعت لاحقا لوحات المفاتيح والأجهزة المحمولة. كما تم اطلاق سراح العديد من الألعاب العرضية. يتم تعيين المباريات السابقة في هذه السلسلة في المقام الأول في الحرب العالمية الثانية، وهذا يشمل: نداء الواجب، نداء الواجب 2، ونداء الواجب 3. بدءا من الحروب الحديثة، والتي تم تعيينها في العصر الحديث، فقد تحول التركيز بعيدا عن سلسلة الحرب العالمية الثانية.

Call of Duty is a first-person and third-person shooter computer/video game franchise. The series began on the PC, and later expanded to consoles and handhelds. Several spin-off games have also been released. The earlier games in the series are set primarily in World War II, this includes: Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, and Call of Duty 3. Beginning with Modern Warfare, which is set in modern times, the series has shifted focus away from World War II.

Minimum System Requirements

3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible 32MB hardware T&L-capable video card and latest drivers*
English version of Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
Pentium III 600MHz or Athlon 600MHz processor or higher for systems with Windows 98/ME
Pentium III 700MHz or Athlon 700MHz processor or higher for systems with Windows 2000/XP
128MB RAM
8x speed CD-ROM drive (1200KB/sec sustained transfer rate) and latest drivers
1.4GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 400MB for Windows 98/ME swap file, 600MB for Windows 2000/XP swap file)
100% DirectX 9.0b compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
100% Windows 98/ME/2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers
DirectX 9.0b (included)

Multi-player Requirements

Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported
Internet play requires 56kbps (or faster) modem and latest drivers
LAN play requires network interface card and latest drivers

حجـم اللعبــه 421 ميجـا

dogupload

http://www.dogupload.com/nwpkz75edzs1.html

anafile

http://www.anafile.com/mklp84qz9von.html