End Google Ads 201810 - BS.net 01 --> i am developing a win32 database application( in c language compild with vc++ 9.0 compiler). The provider is oledb. To design

the GUI i used the controls from comctrl32.lib as usual. But now i want to make a custome skin to my application.I had searched a lot in internet about what i want. And what i got is some forum relating WINLIFT for power basic, and also some c codes which are not self explanatory and wll only work under msvcrt 10.00 runtime.Actually i dont have a good machine to program and also for beating compatiblity issues of ma developng software with older systems i stick on to develope that project in vs2008 IDE . Now the second major result i got after googling is abt customizing WM_PAINT message in the callback procedure..

My Questions are the followng?

1) Is anybody know atleast basic designing of winlift here or people work with associatd libraries here, if so please give a helping hand for me to design a pro GUI

2)if anybody has a working knowldge abt GUI design in making original window transparent and putting our own custom made photoshoped GUI skins it wil be fine..
3)if the reader doesnt know abt the above mentioned things, please try to help me in what ever idea u know to tweak the GUI with a basic working example, such that i can get a insight for where to change my code, i had completed almost 1700 lines of code in the database project, now its impossible to go for finding new things to make GUI better because am running out of time to submit the project.:

thanks and regards