End Google Ads 201810 - BS.net 01 --> hello

I ran into this, apparently it has to do with remoting permissioning. I have no idea where to start and my brain is fried... it seems like it happens after I signed my assemblies but since there're many dll's I signed not sure if I want to unsign them to confirm this.

Server stack trace:
at System.Runtime.Serialization.FormatterServices.GetSafeUninitializedObject(Type type)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.ParseObject(ParseRecord pr)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Parse(ParseRecord pr)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser.ReadObjectWithMapTyped(BinaryObjectWit hMapTyped record)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser.ReadObjectWithMapTyped(BinaryHeaderEnu m binaryHeaderEnum)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser.Run()
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Deserialize(HeaderHandler handler, __BinaryParser serParser, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CoreChannel.DeserializeBinaryRequestMessage(String objectUri, Stream inputStream, Boolean bStrictBinding, TypeFilterLevel securityLevel)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.BinaryServerFormatterSink.ProcessMessage(IServerChannelSinkStack sinkStack, IMessage requestMsg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, IMessage& responseMsg, ITransportHeaders& responseHeaders, Stream& responseStream)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at Util.Command.CommandRunner.set_Commands(List`1 value)
at RemotingInterfaceInteractiveClient.Program.ProcessCommandFile(RemotingClientSetup& oSetup) in C:\...\RemotingInterfaceInteractiveClient\Program.cs:line 163 {Inner Exception: System.Security.SecurityException: Request failed.
at System.Runtime.Serialization.FormatterServices.nativeGetSafeUninitializedObject(RuntimeType type)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.FormatterServices.GetSafeUninitializedObject(Type type)
The action that failed was:
Demand
The type of the first permission that failed was:
System.Security.PermissionSet
The demand was for:

The only permitted permissions were:

The method that caused the failure was:
System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.ServerProcessing ProcessMessage(System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.IServerChannelSinkStack, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMessage, System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.ITransportHeaders, System.IO.Stream, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMessage ByRef, System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.ITransportHeaders ByRef, System.IO.Stream ByRef)

Any suggestion how to approach this sort of problem?

Many thanks!

dev